Thursday, June 21, 2007

Study Abroad Opportunity

If you are interested in studying abroad, and are over the age of 17, then studying English in an intensive university program may be the right option for you. Juniata College of Huntingdon, Pennsylvania has an intensive English program for people who want to study English in a college in the U.S. One of the perks of this program is that, once you have studied or mastered enough English, you can stay on and be rolled into the regular undergraduate program. You will need a student visa to study here, so it is important to start your paperwork ahead of time.

No comments: